Choose Tattoo Voodoo Studio from Granby.
The tattoo is open to infections during healing. Proper care is important to limit the risk of infection. Always wash your hands with an antibacterial soap (Pursan) before touching your tattoo.
The tattoo should be cleaned 3 times a day with the PURSAN (advised by your tattoo artist).
In the shower, use a mild soap (PurSan)
Clean your tattoo, soap for 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Only with hands without washcloth.
DO IT 2 TIMES A DAY for 10 days.
Apply VITAMIN A and D Ointment 2 to 3 times daily in THIN LAYER for 48 hours (Maximum 3 times a day). Then apply a fragrance-free lotion (like Aveeno) as needed. The tattoo should be neither dry nor too wet, only hydrated.
Healing 3 weeks.
(Healing will be complete when your tattoo has lost all those flakes of black or colors.) Healing your tattoo is your entire responsibility.
THINGS TO AVOID
- Friction caused by jewelry or straps of clothing. (7-10 days)
- Tanning salon (1 month)
- Sun (1 month) Then protect your tattoo all the time, with sunscreen. (SPF60 +)
- Pool, lake, spa (3 weeks)
- Bandages (Never put it on, unless the tattoo artist has given you a spare)
Procedures (TATTOODERM bandage or SANIDERM bandage)
- Keep the first bandage for 24 hours
- Remove the bandage gently in the shower, wash the tattoo well with a mild soap (Pursan) and then leave it dry itself.
- Remove the second bandage the same way as the first.
- Repeat removing the bandage and wash the tattoo.
- Moisturize your tattoo with a fragrance-free lotion (Aveeno style) 10 days as needed.
If these rules are not respected. Basic fees will apply during your retouch.
Thank you for your trust if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.